I watched "In Person" on YouTube under "GR (1935)" this afternoon because I've got the flu. :( Not fun to be sick on Christmas!!! I still had a pretty good Christmas overall, though. Thankfully, I didn't feel that bad compared to the other days. But, I did get some "Gingery" items for Christmas like the Life magazine that has her fishing on her ranch and the complete Fred and Ginger box set. :D I was quite happy. I hope you'all had a great Christmas as well. Mine is not quite over yet, though. I get to go over to my grandparents house on New Years Eve. I know my cuz and I are planning to stay up all night and maybe sneak in a few Ginger movies if the boys don't mind (or if they do) :). I think I might be pulling my cuz into the "Ginger Addiction" thing as well. ;) There is also this little "Christmas Kitty", who has been on my front porch since Christmas Eve Eve. My little bro and I named him Ulysses. He's quite cute and very friendly, but he's had to stay outside on my porch becasuse I don't want my indoor cats, Archie and Henrietta to fight with him, (I honestly don't think they would, but I'm not taking any chances.) Well, we all know how much Ginger loved cats so I thought I would post one of my favorite "Ginger with Kitty" photos in honor of this new friend at my door.
I just love that photo.:) It's been a favorite since I first became a fan of GR. Maybe I could do a "Ginger Pet Pics" post sometime. I see none of you know the answer to the dress color question. I suppose I will have to do a little research to find out. Well, that's all for this post.
PinkGinger

No comments:
Post a Comment