Classic Gal

:)

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Well, this is the first "Classic Gal" post, I suppose.  I thought while I was on my Christmas break I'd make a blog so...here it is!  You'll probably see a lot of classic photos and what not pop up now and then, especially some Ginger Rogers photos since I think she's fabulous!!! So pretty much this blog is all about her.:)  Because she's...
                                                                         1. Sassy
.



2. Sporty


3.  Beautiful

4.  Just like us ;)


5.  A fabulous dancer

6.  Just Fabulous!
There's lots more reasons why she's great, too.  (I'll get to those on a diferent day:).   I know all you Ginger fans have probably seen all those photos before, but for those "Newbie Ginger Fans"  those are some of my favorites of her.   Well, I guess that will do for the first, "Classic Gal" blog post.  I'll try to post some more unique photos next time.    
PinkGinger

No comments:

Post a Comment