Classic Gal

:)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Favorite Photos of Ginger with Lew Ayres

That's at a barn dance...  Sorry--I know it's quite a bit blurry.  I have a better one, but I don't know what name I saved it under on the computer. 
A beautiful wedding cake!

Their Wedding Day :D  AWWW

At some Hollywood club

 That's not with Lew, but it does have something to do with him. 
That caption read, "Ginger Rogers is on the verge of tears as she files for divorce from her husband, Lew Ayres" 
This one doesn't really fall under my favorite category, but  it is about Lew.


Here she show up with ex-hubby Lew Ayres at a gathering.  That gave something for the reporters to talk about!
Just fishing together....they are so cute with each other!
 This is with mommy Lela.  I think this is when they finally announced their engagement.  I think they had kept it secret for a while.


Those are my favorites of them together.  They are not really all that "rare", but they're just my favorites.  Maybe I could do a post of just "rare" Lew and Ginger photos.  I found another one at the divorce proceedings, but I didn't want to have to more than one of that in this post.  I think it was rude for that reporter to take a photo of her crying, though.  That's just my opinion.
I found a really neat interview of Ginger, but I don't know how to do a link.  Do any of you know how to?  Thanks, and I hope you enjoyed the photos!

Ginger Question of the Week: um.....how about....What do you think Ginger's favorite ice-cream flavor was?

Pinkie

No comments:

Post a Comment